FISHING IN TOTAL FREEDOM
A brand new double-seater Sit-On-Top over 4 metres long and crammed with innovative features, the Borneo Fishing has great glide and is comfortably stable. The main innovation : you can switch between solo and double and keep exactly the same comfort of paddle position. A real plus for angling excursions. Its other major pluses : a sizeable flat rear storage area and an integral roller system. And it’s very simple to convert to a sea kayak.
100% convertible mono/duo
Inspired by the legendary Tobago, a best seller for 10 years now, the new Borneo is a brand new family oriented double Sit-On-Top, with a number of innovative features, notably the possibility of solo use in equal paddling comfort to double. Its innovative shape and generous dimensions give it great glide whilst retaining reassuringly comfortable stability. It’s also got a large rear section including a big flat storage area.
There’s innovation in the equipment and fittings too, like the integral wheels/ rollers for easy transportation. And there’s a moulded deck insert for storing the wheels/rollers while sailing. Clearly a future benchmark boat in its category.
• Carries 2 adults, 1 child, plus baggage.
• Adaptable for solo paddling with the same paddle-comfort as the duo set-up.
• An effective transportation system for the beach has been incorporated in the kayak’s design. Removable wide-tyre wheels sit on an axle mounted on the kayak’s keel. Once at the water the wheels are removed and stored in a special hatch on the rear baggage area.
• Its generously-proportioned, «triple-volume» hull design gives the kayak a combination of excellent glide and re-assuring stability.
• The large rear section incorporates a capacious baggage-carrying area.
• As with all BIC Sport kayaks, the Borneo’s shape and concept has come from a specialist designer. The “look” is an increasignly important element in customers’ purchasing decison.
• The Borneo is also available as a specialist “fishing” version, and includes a number of factory-fitted extra features (rod racks and rests, watertight storage hatches…)
• The extra features on the fishing version are available as individual accessories to fit to a standard Borneo.
BIC KAYAK FISHING
Fishing from a kayak is a sport that has developed rapidly in the last few years. A kayak allows you to get off the beach easily without needing a big, heavy boat. In a kayak you can go fishing where and when you want, solo or with friends. Camouflaged colouring of green and beige helps the kayak disappear into its background. The rear storage deck with integral elastic straps allows you to carry bags or cases with extra equipment. Stable and fast, the Fishing series get you quickly to the best fishing spots, and into very shallow or rocky water without risk. You’ll be right out there in nature !
Integrated footrests and Safety grab lines
Reserve buoyancy, Carry handles and Front hatch
Seat EVA foam cushioning
Stern protector & wheel
Inserts for backrests
EVA foam cushioning
Accessory stowing mesh
LENGTH WIDTH WEIGHT CAPACITY MAX LOAD
13’5″ 33.1” 77 lbs 2 adults + 1 child 550 lbs