The 11’ and 12’6 Touring are designed to efficiently cut through the water for maximum glide. This makes them ideal for longer distance trips as well as recreational racing.
Both Touring models feature nose and tail carry handles, deck bungee storage area, premium diamond groove deck pads and a universally compatible fin box with removable touring fin.
The 12’6 SUP AIR recently won Men’s Journal Magazine “Gear of the Year” award for its innovative features and performance!
WIDTH LENGTH TECHNOLOGY
32.0″ 11’0″ Gonflable.
– Versatile shapes for all-round use, touring, whitewater, fitness and windsurfing
– Ultra-light construction = easy to carry
– Dyneema stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables
– Deck bungee cord for storing gear
– Carry handles at nose, tail and center
– Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort
– Universal center fin box with removable center fin (additional fins standard on certain models)
– Includes oversize backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
Ultra-Light, Impressively Rigid, Highly Durable – We’ve revolutionized our SUP AIR construction to optimize rigidity, reduce weight and maintain shape control (via the rocker profile) and durability. An ultra high-density Dyneema® Stringer belt wraps the board tip to tail for added rigidity. Double layer rails maximize durability where needed most and helps to maintain shape. A single layer of drop-stitch material keeps the board extremely lightweight.